Tuesday 25 February 2014

Melbourne Life & Events!


 

No rest for the wicked...





I’ve had a busy February with all the action of St Kilda Festival, lots of photo shoots and TV work as well as being spoiled by my lover on Valentines Day with a beautiful dinner at Bluestone and a relaxing weekend in the country.

White Night was a bit of a disappointment by my own experience and all other accounts  it was far too packed! I'll certainly be doing everything I can to avoid the city if it is happening again next year! It was the opposite for the Secret Beach Party the next day at Half Moon Bay, a great incentive set up by an international party crew. The concept is really fun, they had a cool set up with DJ's and equipment in a little cove and people were notified via text on the day before the party. It was a lot of fun at a beautiful spot, although they only pulled about 150 people; I guess that's the problem when a party is a secret... sometimes it can be too secret! The hot tip is that there will be another one happening down in Rye in a fortnight- but you didn't hear that from me! ;)

Also want to wish a  big Happy Birthday to my Feb babies Riley and Michella!

Coming up it’s getting even crazier, not only do all us promo girls of Melbourne get a real workout at the Grand Prix from the 14th March but the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival opens on the 17th as well!

I can’t believe summer is almost over again! But as a consolation Streat Vibes is kicking off this weekend at the Watergardens Town Centre.

It’s a mix of fun activities, a showcase of local talent and performances by some of Australia’s biggest acts including Justice Crew, Reece Mastin and DJ’s John Course and Andy Murphy.

It’s great for the local community to offer a free event like this for everyone to enjoy and as well as performing the talent will also be doing meet and greets for fans to get things signed.

It will be an awesome event for music lovers of all ages as well as anyone keen to check out some new talent.

I’ll be heading over on Sunday afternoon and be sure to report back with all the gossip and feedback from the crowd as well as the musicians! 

In other news I'm now also addicted to Cotton On Body. In one trip and less than $100 I managed to completely update my gym wardrobe, get a cute gift for my roomie, stock up with enough bedroom attire to last all winter and adorn a cute combo that got some very positive feedback from my boyfie! Thanks Cotton On! Amazing!

Am very sad to be saying goodbye to 13/14 Summer... mine has been truly magical! Although there is so much going on this Autumn that I doubt I'll have time too miss it! 

 www.watergardens.com.au
http://www.vamff.com.au/
http://www.bluestonerestaurantbar.com.au/
http://www.grandprix.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, questions and info requests! xx