Thursday 6 March 2014

It's Friday! Yeeha!


As you can see I’ve given Jade’s Life a much needed overhaul! I feel like my life is much brighter and it felt right that my posts to you reflect that too!

Don’t forget to check out what else has been happening on my instagram and twitter…  I’ve got some great events coming up that are worth checking out!

This week I’d like to thank Material Girl PR for the invite to Streat Vibes last weekend- what an awesome event for a community to put on! Great music and perfect weather, a girl couldn’t ask for much more on her weekend! Everybody was having an awesome time!

2014 has already seen so many beautiful changes in my life, I’ve altered my fitness goals (more about that later!), met some great new people and lots of career opportunities have opened up as well.

Now it’s Friday arvo and we have the whole long weekend stretched in front of us…. Mine will consist of baking, bike riding, bikram yoga, amazing friends, a few cheeky wines, delicious food and the birthday of my beautiful best friend Cara. Happy Birthday angel!

Every girl will know what I’m talking about when I say how special those besties are- the ones who drop everything to be by your side, who have you crying with laughter and your heart bursting with pride at their achievements. They are the first people you call when you have news, whether its good, bad, funny, sad or you just need a chat.
 
I’m so blessed to have several of these angels in my life and this weekend I get to celebrate the birthday of a very special one. From music gigs and fashion shows to hiking, partying with drag queens and wearing ridiculous hats and sharing our secret fears, hopes and dreams.  I have so much in my life to be grateful for and it’s moments with amazing people that make me feel the luckiest.

Enjoy your weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, questions and info requests! xx