Wednesday 10 December 2014

Jade's REAL Life





 Well it’s been a little while since my last post- I’ve been busy using all my inspiration for the Holistchic and STRYDA pages- both of which I’m very proud to be a writer for!

I’m going to bring Jade’s Life back to it’s roots, with an update of what’s been going on in my everyday life and a little insight as to why it’s been so long in between posts!

Career wise I’ve never been in a better place. As I mentioned, I’m writing for two publications that really reflect my own lifestyle. Holistic is all about wellness and style, so anything from sports luxe fashion to diet tips or interviews with designers and trainers. It’s been great to use inspiration from the things I love about my own lifestyle for the readers of Holistchic. 

STRYDA Compression Revolution is a leading compression wear brand who are making some serious tracks in the industry. I recently came on board their media team and am doing lots of research for pieces that are interesting, informative and that also expand my own knowledge to help with my goals!

To be writing for these brands that I believe in really makes me so happy- I love that my work can so closely reflect my own life and goals.

In other career news I was so excited to become a part of the Nova Casanova team last month! It’s such an awesome job, full of amazing and energetic people! Also in the team is my best friend Lexi (who is a Nova/Media superstar) and my mate Cam Wood (from Carlton Football Club).

However this news was bittersweet because, amongst all the excitement, I also got offered another dream job.

So I am finally letting the cat out of the bag about my new adventure-

I’m moving to Sydney to be the Editorial Administrator for the Guardian Australia!!!

I am very excited about my new role and the chance to embrace a new city lifestyle! I’ll be living close to Bondi beach so expect lots of outdoor fitness updates and my search for new yoga studios!

Unfortunately this also means that I won’t be able to be a part of the Nova100 team for Melbourne but it’s looking good that I can find a place with Nova in Sydney.

So I’ve had all this going on and my humble little blog has been a bit neglected. I’ve also been doing photo shoots for surf/ skate brand Shed Nine, Anytime Fitness and other Melbourne designers as well as making my TV debut for Media Strikes Back.

Life is busy, but I’d be bored any other way! It feels great to be achieving so many of my dreams! Bring on 2015!!

My next post will be the very relevant ‘Fitness Tips for a Busy Lifestyle’ so keep an eye out for that one!

Much love

JH

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, questions and info requests! xx