We've all seen enough booty memes to know that squats are meant to be good for us. But what exactly are the benefits of this butt busting move? How and why do we do it and what are some variations to keep the squat working for you?
- Tones hips, butt, abs & thighs
- Increases flexibility
- Aids Weight Loss
- Builds Muscle
- Increases core strength
- Improves Stability and Balance
- You can do them ANYWHERE!
- No equipment needed
- Easy to measure your progress
- So many variations- so you won’t get bored!
For Moniques meal plans and programs check out www.dizzyfitness.com.au
For more great health inspiration check out her Facebook and Instagram